Friday, December 2

Journal 8

This quote is from Pablo Picasso. Yes obviously I would pick a quote from an artist since I aspire to be one someday but this quote just means so much more. It's the essance, almost like an innocencee in a way, that we lose when growing up. Being young and free and just compeletly fresh in this world. Children have such a beautiful perspective of the outside, they see and understand but are uncorrupted enough to see the color inside and out of the lines. We lose this sight after years of reality. After hours of working to earn money, to spend money, to want money, to earn money, to spend..It's a vicious circle. When our minds are clogged with superficiality and mistaken needs, we just need refuge. We need a place, a time, to return to in our heads and connect to the roots we once dug so deep. That is my santuary. My mind is my temple. Art is my deity. I'm an inner-type person. I take it all in, and exhale it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment