Sunday, December 4

Journal 13

Dear lovely roommate,
 I hope we can get along since we'll be sharing a small room together for awhile. I would like to advise you of a few of my, "perks". So.. I am a very caring person, sometimes I care too much and worry a lot. I am there when someone needs a hand or advice. Actually I tend to give more advice and am betrusted with more than I really ask for. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind. You can trust me with whatever, anything you tell me will stay between us I just ask it goes both ways. Also I tend to have panic attacks once in awhile, I am a worrier sometimes the stress just gets to me but don't worry I can control it pretty well just if I ever do around you repeat "breath" to me softly I would greatly appreciate that. Hopefully you're okay with a total night owl, I stay up late and wake up early. I can never sleep past 7 am. I go to a lot of concerts so if you're into that sweet i'd love to have a friend to go to shows to, if not I respect that. I use sarcasm a bit so don't take anything seriously i'm usually kidding around. Music and art are a very important part of my life, hopefully our music taste won't be too insanely different. When it comes to movies, I hate chick flicks. I cringe at them, I never get why girls "ooh" and "ahh" over them it just sets false standards that girl's then later whine about when their guy doesn't climb a carousel, endangering their life, to ask them on a date. Yeah i'm also pretty realistic. I do try to be as optomistic as possible but some things shouldn't be sugercoated. I love poetry, and reading books. I'm such a geek, woops sorry ha ha. I love my share of video games and super heroes.. Maybe a bit too much. I really am just an all around chill person, totally open minded. So yeah, can't wait to meet you and hopefully become good roomates. If not then well, I've got duck tape to split the room in half.

No comments:

Post a Comment